COVID 19 CORONA VIRUS DREAM ahead of time 12 Dec 2019 for the UK by LISA TIERNEY
Here we have a DREAM on 12 DEC 2019 By 31 January the Uk newspapers spoke about Corona Virus for the first time.
The dream was short but it gave all details I need to Give a WATCHMAN CALL
I dreamt of a BLACK SNAKE with a large green stripe. I knew this was Sickness iheard spirit of GOD SAY SICKNESS it was thrown forward and it came from a TROPICAL PLACE looked like jugle. ( we now Know it is CHINA)
This was Wuhan Virus that has devastated COUNTRIES. We must pray they recover.
we have seen over 1 million deaths and the Uk is Currently at 43, 2400 to date
we are in now in a SECOND wave under a 3 TIER System
This sytem have Put the North West into Lockdown. London and Lanchashire.
I am very upset and the way people are behaving regards this.. and we now see how people really think in their hearts
Some have turned to Conspiracy theories some away from God and some too
This has been a time to TURN TO GOD not away
CORONA MEANS CROWN it also means to BEND TO TURN BACK TO
True Prophets are the listened to?
Thats my Question..
God Bless you today
Lisa xx
see post here

Comments
Post a Comment