King of the SOUTH King of the EAST warning given /03 07/19

 

WATCHMAN REPORTS UPDATE 

prophetic word Given 


KING OF SOUTH AND KING OF EAST
Re Read PONDER meditate on this
RE what is taking place NOW

HEAR THE BATTLE CRY


Given 31-07-19


I saw trees in woods. The trees had lights inside of them, it was cosy and comfy, and many of my people were hiding away inside the trees at the moment, far, far, away from people. The LORD likened it to the time when Obadiah hid groups of prophets in caves, to escape Jezebel’s persecution, 1Ki18.
I heard Father say,
“Many have longed for my presence child, but they haven’t recognised that I am there with them, like the gentle breeze in their hair.
And because they have not recognised my presence, many have sought comfort or recognition from another person. They have sought their approval, but when they did not receive this, it brought disappointment to them.”
Father says,
“Tell my beloved ones to PUSH BACK disappointment.”
He then showed me a swing, with someone sat on it, swinging back and forth.
There were two different groups of people represented in this image:
The first group are at rest, loving this time and the process they are going through. They love their time on a swing, just as a child would. They have childlike faith and laughter and they are enjoying the process of the movement, just as a child does in its play time.
But the second group experience the process very differently. One minute they are moving forward, the next minute they are being dragged backwards, much like the common saying, “One step forward, two steps back.”
I DECREE that, in HIS KINGDOM, we press on towards the MARK, and we are not looking back!
I felt that Praise and Worship was the KEY to moving on, and I heard Him give me these lyrics:
DANCE, DANCE, WHEREVER YOU MAY BE,
I AM THE LORD OF THE DANCE SAID HE,
AND I’LL LEAD YOU ON WHEREEVER YOU MAY BE,
AND I’LL LEAD YOU ALL IN THE DANCE SAID HE.
FOLLOW ME!
The Lord in this season of great change, he says “FOLLOW ME; LOOK ONLY TO ME.”
You will see Him, and He will lead you on, even when it appears that things are not clear in the natural. He will show you the way.
He says,
“FOLLOW ME!” HUGE transformation and change has been taking place and IS coming, and many have been and are about to take FLIGHT- HIGHER and HIGHER. This transformation hasn’t been easy. Worship is vital to bring you this process. Worship and Dance are KEY.
And the LORD says,
“Persecution is coming, BUT YOU ARE UNDER MY BANNER OF LOVE
It is written, ‘If God is for you, who can be against you,’ And even now, I am pouring out my liquid gold out, trickling it through the vine as sap moves through a tree.”
(Sap is produced when the tree is wounded, to bring healing to the tree. Liquid gold is Gods healing balm, the balm of Gilead.)
And Father said,
“Yes, many of my people have been injured, and they feel lost and hurt in this present season. Yet I see them all. Tell them, I AM WELL PLEASED, I have called them by their name. Receive this, my beloved; good and faithful servants of the Most High.”
Father then showed me a sword, and He said,
“Tell my beloved to RELEASE your weapons of war, for it is time to wield your sword once again; battle is approaching!”
The LORD, our Watchman warns us to prepare for battle, for a tide of opposition is coming from the East (China) and from the South (Islamic state)
After saying this, He went on to say,
My Covenant is that of many colours. The rainbow represents my Seven Spirits, and it also represents the UNITY and the FELLOWSHIP of the brethren.
He asked me, “Why is my Body hindered, my child?”
I didn’t reply.
He answered, “the church has compromised its doctrine, to suit man and his agenda. And because of this, there are catastrophic events about to take place.”
He has shared this before.
Father Said
“Pull back on social media.( he meant instead of endless hours scrolling, take time off, he didn’t mean fully but under HIS WISDOM) ” Tell my people, “Pull back on social media, for it’s time to PRAY, it’s time to get on their knees, and to draw back from pursuing pleasure.
I am bringing opportunities and advancements. Yes, new personal doors, and also new doors for the nation.
I hold you all in the very palm of my hand, for I DELIGHT IN YOU. I am the True Shepherd, and you shall not want.
Will you hold on to these promises? Can you decree and search the scriptures? There are no half-measures in my Kingdom.
People will come out of DARK PLACES. Thunderous sounds will be heard in the coming months.”
He then took me further ahead in time to the Temple Mount, and he showed me a GREAT SHAKING that is coming. Then the vision stopped.
JOB 22:25-30
Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver. 26For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up thy face unto God. 27Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows. 28Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. 29When men are cast down, then thou shalt say, There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person. 30He shall deliver the island of the innocent: and it is delivered by the pureness of thine hands.
JOSHUA 1
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
PSALMS 23 ALL
PHILIPIANS 3 ALL
Lisa Tierney and HOLY SPIRIT


SEE POST from Facebook.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

COVID 19 CORONA VIRUS DREAM ahead of time 12 Dec 2019 for the UK by LISA TIERNEY

MAYFLOWER PROPHECY 2019 came to Pass 4th July 2020 Lisa Tierney